Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Has Anyone Seen Robert Frost?

Have you noticed how difficult it is to move in one direction for so long; do all the preparation for something to happen, and then out of the blue you get knocked to the ground? Not really knocked to the ground, but you know what I mean. I've done hours of research for this one, tiny element in my book, a discovery if you will, that is needed to connect the main characters with the past, and reading the section out loud and explaining it to my husband, made me see how trite it was. I didn't intend for it to be trite; in my mind it was brilliant, original, and the first of its kind. BUT, low and behold, in hindsight, it's not. :(

SO, I'm formulating a new plan of transition and action for the plot to develop down a new road...the road less traveled by, and hopefully, that will make all the difference. :)

Goodnight, friends!


~Anngela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment