Thursday, August 27, 2009

How Do They Do It?

I think I need to be a high-falootin Professor so I can go on Sabbatical and just write all day long. If I was on Sabbatical I wouldn't have to grade student papers, lecture on Puritanical Lieterature, or change dirty diapers! (Actually, I don't think I'd be able to get out of the last one.)

I was able to formulate the outline for the next chapter today, which means tomorrow I will continue to write. I'm pretty excited! Barring any unforseen craziness, I'm looking at an October completion date for sure!

This character isn't like anything I've done before. She's more academically intelligent. She's so historically accurate that there are times I'm worried that I'm going to go too in-depth.

We'll see.

~Anngela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment