Sunday, January 17, 2010

Update

Hello, friends.

I'm finally able to get back in the swing of things and work towards finishing my novel. My sweet Schro let me work for 1/2 a day yesterday uninterrupted. I was able to finish almost a whole chapter. :) I should (if I work really hard at it) be able to finish the book in the next 2 weeks, which would be GREAT because I'll be at a writer's conference the last week of January. We're up to almost 200 pages, which is much more realistic than my first novel which had its first draft at over 400! Not o desirable, but I was a neuby in the ream of literature. (I'm just so experienced, now, huh? :) )

If there is anyone that would be interested in maybe proofing a few chapters for me, let me know. I've gotten some good feedback so far, but constructive criticism is always appreciated.

~Anngela

1 comment:

  1. Hey Schro! Obviously Cabrera here. Noticed you have only done one update for 2010! Get working, we can't wait to sell your auto... er, I mean see you become a renowned Author! If you have the time, maybe you could post a few chapters on deviantart, it's a large art community that posts art from all media, primarily traditional drawings but they also have writing and poetry. Anyways I better get to bed, see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete