Sunday, January 31, 2010

Conference was a Success!!!!!

What a great weekend! I was able to schmooze with some pretty cool people and sit in on some amazing workshops, mostly by John Reed, an author and former professor. I also made a great connection with someone from Penguin Publishing who wants to not only see my COMPLETE manuscript, but also wants outlines of ideas I have to further the Gwen Arthur series further along. HOW SUPER FABULOUS!!!!!

I still need a couple of readers, so if you're interested in reading my novel and willing to give brutally honest (But not hurtful) opinions please let me know. :)

~Anngela

1 comment:

  1. Anngela,

    I'm willing to read it - I'm a big reader, and I am also pretty fast...

    My email is jennifer.turner2008@comcast.net

    Let me know if you still need anyone...

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete